ONEIDA, N.Y. — The Madison County Health Department announced it has confirmed that patrons at three businesses in Oneida have tested positive for COVID-19.
The businesses are Planet Fitness, Price Chopper, and Walmart. Members of the public who visited these businesses during the below dates and times should self-monitor for symptoms.
Members of the public who visited Planet Fitness at 2002 Glenwood Shopping Center in Oneida on the following days and times should monitor for symptoms through Nov. 5.
The patron who prompted the county’s warning was wearing a mask.
- Tuesday, Oct. 20 between 5 and 5:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 21 between 5 and 5:15 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 22, between 5 and 5:15 p.m.
- Address: 142 Genesee St. in Oneida
- Time and date of exposure: Wednesday, Oct. 21 between 5:30 and 5:45 p.m.
- Wore mask: yes
- Symptom monitoring period: up to Nov. 4
Address: 2024 Genesee St. in Oneida
Time and date of exposure: Thursday, Oct. 22 between 5:30 and 5:45 p.m.
Wore mask: yes
Symptom monitoring period: up to Nov. 5
Anyone who visited the businesses during the identified days and times should monitor themselves for symptoms of COVID-19. Those symptoms include fever, cough, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, and/or difficulty breathing.
Source link Planet Fitness