But as we know, incorporating exercise into your daily routine is crucial to your overall wellbeing, so gyms and fitness pros have come together to amp up at-home fitness resources, including live-streaming workout classes and offering free app trials.
We’ve rounded up the best workout resources for you to take advantage of during your time at home.
High Intensity Classes
Toning and Dancing Classes
- Tone It Up: Tone It Up has an amazing community and offers all different types of toning and endurance workouts. The app will be free for new users for the next 30 days, and workout videos range from 10-40 minutes to fit your schedule. Plus, founders Karena and Katrina will be going live on the @ToneItUp Instagram throughout the week.
- P.volve: This functional movement fitness program just announced it will be offering 30 days of free streaming to all new members, which gives you access to hundreds of workouts. Use the code ONEPVOLVE to start your free trial. They’ll also be sharing free live workouts on Instagram and YouTube three times a day (8 a.m., 1 p.m., and 6 p.m. ET).
- 305 Fitness: This stellar dance-cardio party is one of NYC’s most popular workout classes. In light of the COVID-19 closures, founder Sadie Kurzban is now offering free cardio dance live streams twice a day on YouTube at noon and 6 p.m. ET.
- OBE Fitness: Kelly Ripa swears by this awesome toning workout. The app offers 100 live classes per week, including cardio, strength, yoga, and stretch based workouts. Use code SWEATSANDCITY for your first month of at-home workouts free.
- Bandier: Bandier will be hosting Instagram Live workouts every day at 4 p.m. ET that can be done at home.
Dance Body: This awesome dance fitness workout is offering a free 7-day trial of their DanceBody LIVE platform and 50% off your first month with code DBATHOME.
- Physique 57: This toning workout is designed to sculpt your ultimate physique. Enjoy a 7-day free trial of their app here.
Celebrity Trainer Classes
- Don Saladino: Known for training Blake Lively, this celebrity personal trainer and owner of Drive Health Clubs is offering a free 4-week bodyweight training program that requires no equipment and can be done in the comfort of your own home. Saladino will also be going live on Instagram daily to coach you through a 20-30 minute body weight program.
- Fit Body: These challenging workouts by Instagram fitness guru Anna Victoria are super effective, and new members of the app will be able to take advantage of it for free for the next 30 days. Go to www.fitbodyapp.com, select the 1 month membership, and enter code DAJEITALIA at checkout.
- Transform HQ: Chris Powell and his wife Heidi Powell hosted ABC’s television series Extreme Weight Loss. They’ll be offering 30 days of free workouts and recipes in their exclusive Transform App Users Community on Facebook.
A Little Bit (or a Lotta Bit) of Everything
- Peloton: Although Peloton is known for its indoor cycling bike and tread, the company offers many other fitness classes on its streaming app (one of my personal favorite parts about Peloton is their digital strength workouts). Peloton is now offering a 90-day free trial of their yoga, meditation, strength, cycling, running, and other fitness classes to anyone for use, even if you don’t own the bike itself.
- Redeem Fitness: Redeem offers high-intensity interval training, strength training, core, prenatal, dance, and more targeted towards keeping women fit. In light of recent events, Redeem’s online workout platform will be free for the next 30 days. Visit redeemfit.com/sign-up and use coupon code REDEEM1.
- Daily Burn: On March 23, Daily Burn will be upgrading its current members to premium access for 60 days for free. If you’re new to the app, they are offering a 60-day free trial with premium access as well. Daily Burn will be curating a different workout each day from their extensive library in place of new episodes of DB365.
- Planet Fitness: Known as being the “judgement free zone” of the fitness space, Planet Fitness will be hosting “Home Work-Ins” – a series of free fitness classes for everyone – that will be streamed live on Planet Fitness’ Facebook page daily at 7 p.m. ET. Classes will be led by Planet Fitness certified trainers, as well as special guests like “The Biggest Loser” coach and fitness trainer Erica Lugo, among others. For anyone who can’t participate live, each workout will also be available to view on both the Planet Fitness Facebook page and YouTube channel after the broadcast is over.
- YMCA: A new free online community program, YMCA 360, offers on-demand programs and digital coaching. The program includes some of the Y’s most popular group exercise classes like boot camp, barre, yoga, and low impact programs for seniors.
- 24 Hour Fitness: Everyone can access the 24 Hour Fitness app on-demand workouts and premium content for free during this time, which includes Les Mills classes and audio coaching. They are also extending their memberships for the amount of time that their gyms are closed.
- Gold’s Gym: Try one of the over 600 audio and video workouts on the Gold’s Gym AMP app, which they are offering for free through the end of May. Get started at goldsamp.com/promo, and enter promo code FIT60.
- Crunch Fitness: If you are a Crunch member, you’ll be able to enjoy free access to the Crunch Live platform regardless of your membership tier. This platform offers over 100 workouts that include dancing, yoga, and kickboxing.
- Life Time: You can participate in new classes added daily on demand from Lifetime as a way for members (and non-members) to stream cardio, strength, and yoga classes absolutely free. And all memberships that afford access to the club will receive a prorated dues credit for the period of time the club is closed.
- Blink Fitness: If you’re an early riser and prefer those morning workouts, Blink Fitness is now live-streaming workout videos at 8 a.m. ET on weekdays called Get Up and Blink! Blink is also setting up Facebook workout challenges that can be done with household items including a deck of cards.
Source link Crunch Fitness